Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Walking the Line: My Family"

A good friend of mine wrote something cutting to the heart of a modern issue, and invited me to share it, which I'm all for!

Walking the Line: "It Gets Better": "My friend BreiAnne shared this video with me this morning. I don't generally approve of the things Obama does, but this really renewed m..."

Walking the Line: My Family: "My last post was about stopping hatred. I don't enjoy hearing about all the CHILDREN in this country committing suicide because they felt li..."

1 comment:

  1. I love the perspective involved in the second point there. I feel like somewhere down the line in trying to increase awareness that the whole thing about "love" got lost. It's wonderful and refreshing to actually see it.

    I especially like the line of '"Coming Out" shouldn't be such a big deal.' I've always agreed with that.

    Then again I envision as ideal a society that's comfortable enough with the matter that it's akin to an admission of, say, preferring dark meat to white. :P

    ReplyDelete