Sunday, October 3, 2010

Grrawwrrr...

I've been playing Plants Vs Zombies for much of the past two days. S-stupid Zen Garden, it's not like I want to play music for you or anything, so don't think I do!


And, more significantly, the day before that, I got an amazing haircut while on the way to the doctor's for a rechecking. I feel great about it. Then my doctor was very glad I was feeling great, which made me feel even better! People happy you're happy makes you happy, clearly. Then I went to see my sister and grandmother for dinner, during which I heard a very sad story (the harassed gay musician who lost it and jumped off a bridge. While waiting in the hospital on the way back home, I saw it reported on the television, followed by a report of a wide flooding along the east coast. I still could smile and chat with the lady that took my blood (and was told that if fifty people a day were more like me about it her job would be a lot easier--my arm vein's really visible and I don't have trouble with needles!). That was my Friday, and I enjoyed it.


Weekend could have done with less zombies though.
Sincerely, Plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment