Monday, July 26, 2010

LGBTQQIA! (Not a typo)

First, please take a look here.

Not done? Take your time (this is a blog, there's no rush), read it again if you wish.

Okay, now that that's done, dear reader! I'd like you to spark a convo, within the week, with at least one person (you're free to talk to as many as you like at maximum, of course) about one or more of these identity/sexual identity-based topics. Please report back with what you've heard no matter what the results are or when you read this post, I'm going to do it too!
Then, in the following week, try to bring up the subject with someone else of the same general demographic and someone of a very different one (a different generation, or walk of life, or inside/outside your family, or identifying/not- among the list's, for example). Were there big differences?

What are your own thoughts on the list, if you don't mind sharing them? Is there something missing? I may as well--rather, I intend to at some point--but it's 7 AM and I really need to go to sleep, I'd like a lot more focus first.

Please try it and please comment! Even a small discussion would be nice.
--LMM

No comments:

Post a Comment