Monday, July 26, 2010

'Getting it'

At 5 AM, I was very tired, but couldn't quite go to sleep. I ended up chatting, and at some point, returning to a beloved site I recently re-found. At 6:11 AM, I was handed inspiration.

[06:10] http://karenrayne.com/2010/05/10/what-does-prevention-mean/ so awesome.
[06:11] <&Atma> i've been poking around her site since you shared it the other day
[06:11] <&Atma> she gets it
[06:12] [Endurance] she really does
[06:13] [Endurance] well put
[06:13] <&Atma> that's all there is to it really
[06:13] <&Atma> she gets it
[06:14] <&Atma> sometimes things don't have to be complicated. if she gets it, that's all there is to it
[06:14] <&Atma> no question


I'm sure not everyone will agree with what Dr. Rayne says, but her points are solid, reasoned, and all towards the sake of the children and parents of now and those of the future. Is this effect some amount of awe? I wish more people could read this all over the world.

Knowing people see the world this way makes me smile.
--LMM

1 comment:

  1. I do agree :3
    By reading her words, one can't help but feel some kind of extraordinary mother love towards teenagers.
    She writes things and facts throwing away all the theory, all the useless talking, and just giving a warm hug to whoever might need it, and to those who don't even. Because it's free, because it's what you ought to do.

    Indeed that's a valid topic to discuss about, and a valid reason to smile.

    ReplyDelete